Wednesday, July 29, 2009

4 days and counting....

Only 4 more days and we head back to Houston. Doesn't seem possible. And I'm not ready at all to go back. I try to look at the bright side, 1 down 5 to go. But seems like all I can think of is 5 more to go!! So I got out of the house today for a little while. Felt good to get out of here, but it is so hot out there!!! It's miserable. Mom, Jamie, Jamie's girlfriend Laura and best friend JD and of course my little man all went to eat lunch. I felt funny being out and I swear I felt like everyone was looking at me. Maybe it's just me, but it seemed like everytime I turned around someone else was staring. But I enjoyed getting out. Now I'm back home with the A/C. Oh yeah I had to go to the hospital and get blood work done, that's always fun. My stupid dishwasher quit working and David's not here to look at it so I called to have someone come look at it and he told me about some stuff they sale that I need to pour down the sink and do some other stuff and that it would probably fix it. Well he lost me at pouring it down the sink so I guess I'll have to wait till David get's home LOL He's off this weekend, thank goodness so I can spend some time with him before going back to Houston. His sister and their family are coming over Saturday. I'm excited. It's been way to long since we've seen them. Brayden's excited to see his cousins and play. Talking about cousins, Brayden is getting to go stay with his Aunt Rachel (Tony's sister) up in Dallas while we go back to Houston. She has 3 boys and everytime they come down Brayden lives at his grandmas so he can play with them. He's going to have a blast and I'm so thankful that she wants him to stay for the week. I know he will be in good hands with her. (Just don't spoil him to much Rachel ;)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

My love and prayers are with you Miranda. I only wish that I had half the strength and courage that you have.

Love you
Aunt Darla