Friday, July 23, 2010

And the results are in!

AND THEY ARE AWESOME!!! No tumors have grown. Again some have shrunk and others are stable. Meds are still working. I'm telling you I was so worried about the results. It never gets any easier. So I just continue taking the medicine and hope and pray it keeps working. Right now Im scheduled to have scans again on September 16th. That is if the company that makes the meds doesn't ask me to have them early again. I'm feeling good, and couldn't be doing better! I'm super excited and am so blessed to have such an awesome support system. Life couldn't be going any better. ;-D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miranda,

I admire you for having such strong faith & never giving up. God be with you & your loving family!!

Always,
Brenda Garcia-Trevino

MJ Ritz said...

Miranda,
So happy to hear how well things are going for you. I think of you often and keep up through Deb.

"Step-Aunt" Janie Ritz
Houston, TX